Glass processing since 1928
Vetraria Colpani was founded at the end of the 1920s, as a glass factory specialised in processing and decorating glass, applying craft techniques and purposes. The company soon expanded and after World War II invested in machinery: first mechanical and then electronic and, at the end of the 1980s, computerised. Vetraria Colpani, with three family generations, expertise and innovation became an industrial glass factory with activities in Italy and abroad. The production of insulating, tempered glass, glass doors and furnishing soon conquered Bergamo and its province, and then became international.